Sitting here cruising at about 40,000 feet heading home and felt the urge to post a little note to the old blog which hasn’t seen much action as of late.
To say the last year has been busy would be an understatement. It has certainly been exciting but boy does time fly when you are building things and having fun. Since last October I’ve:
- Left my awesome gig at Rackspace
- Had a baby…well my wife did technically speaking (all natural I might add)
- Joined a great team at HP doing some big things in Cloud
- Left HP to do even bigger things in Cloud with another amazing team in Portland (focused on PaaS)
- Decided to move cross-country to join my new team
For those who don’t know me I’ve traveled quite a bit but I’ve never actually lived outside of about a 2 mile radius in San Antonio so this is big. Luckily my wife and I have a few months to prep before moving which helps. It looks like this pace is going to continue for a few more years yet. I’m extremely excited about what the future holds. I’ll be making another post with details about my new job soon.
For readers who come to this blog for my articles relating to cloud, hosting platforms, etc you will want to stay tuned!